Macau CIO Leadership Forum 2011
Driving Business thru IT:
Multi-roles of Modern CIO
Macau CIO Leadership Forum 2011 -- by Computerworld HK
Date: Thursday, September 8, 2011
Venue: Macau Tower
"The Macau economy is expected to see real expansion of 16.3% in 2011 and 14.5 % in 2012, years in which investment is expected to start rising once again", according to the December 2010 report from the Economist Intelligence Unit (EIU), of The Economist group.
The Macau CIO Forum 2011 is a unique gathering in Macau aimed squarely at current CIOs, heads of IT and technology and crucially those that aspire to lead IT.
Topics to be covered include
- The distinct roles of the senior IT management
- Driving business with IT
- The improvement in the performance of the IT organization
- The transformation of the IT organization
- Talent grooming and talent management
- Interaction with c-level and line of business leaders
- Application of technology for change and innovation
- Managing and governing the consumerization of technology
Confirmed speakers and panelists
(In alphabetical order of name)
- Adam Iao, Director General, Macao Computer Society
- Anthony Lim, Advisor & Secretary, Singapore Infocomm Tech Federation
- Jose Chan, Director, Macao Computer Society; Head - Computer Service Centre, Macao Polytechnic Institute
- Linda Hui, Managing Director, F5 Networks
- Michael Chan, Director, Macao Computer Society
- Michael Leung, SVP & CIO, China Construction Bank
- Thomas Dillon Vice President of Information Technology - Asia The Venetian Macao-Resort-Hotel
- Witman Hung, Vice President, iProA
- More to come...
This is a golden opportunity for CIOs in Macau and Hong Kong to have more networking, and to exchange their views on driving business with IT.
20 seats are reserved for pre-registered VIPs. As our valued reader, you are cordially invited to attend this big IT event on September 8 in Macau.
Act now and grasp the chance.
Pre-registration deadline: Aug 8, 2011
Computerworld's Strong Track Record in Doing CIO Events
- Executive Round Tables -- 14-16 CIO RT a year
- CIO Research (CIO Priorities Survey) -- 3-4 times a year
- CIO Awards (organized by Computerworld and CIO Connect) -- success cases from winners to be shared in the Forum
- Executive Tech Guides and supplements -- 12-14 issues a year
Tel: 25891370 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: 25891373 Email: email@example.com
Tel: 25891301 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org