"The 10 faces of the CIO"
Date: Wednesday, July 6, 2011
Venue: Hong Kong Convention & Exhibition Center
To all IT leaders,
The modern CIO role is multifaceted with the need to satisfy multiple stakeholders right across the organization. Few executives face such a broad-based task and few are afforded such a unique and complete horizontal view of the business.
Nick Kirkland, Chief Executive, CIO Connect (UK)
Nick will be in Hong Kong to discuss "The 10 faces of the CIO". A leader with board level international experience in FMCG, financial services, publishing and technology industries, Nick is the former IS director at Penguin Books and general manager for ISD at Sony UK as well as being a former group VP at Gartner.
Keynote 1: The 10 faces of the CIO
9:10 to 9:40
- What it means to be the modern head of IT
- Encompassing how to balance the many facets of the role
- Governance, marketing, supplier relations, customer relations, communication, operations, board strategy, transformation agenda…
Hear CIOs and business leaders from world-class businesses in Hong Kong answer these questions: AXA, Cathay Pacific, CIO Connect (UK), CLP, HK Jockey Club, MTR, LiNing from China, plus many others
Key topics covered:
- The CIO's innovation imperative
- Grooming future IT leaders and talent
- Changing from tech targets to biz targets
- The future IT organization
REGISTER TODAY to join the ClO Leadership Forum and hear thought leaders on how to grow your role and enhance your value to your current organization and potential future organizations
COMING EVENTS: MARK YOUR CALENDAR NOW